Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) is a great USPS marketing tool. Here are the top 10 reasons to use it…
- It’s easy. No joke, the post office made this one simple.
- Postage is only 17.5 cents for an over-sized sheet. That’s a bargain!
- No annual permits to buy.
- Easy to use, so you can train your staff and customers to use it.
- No addressing is needed… which lowers costs even more.
- Printed marketing materials can be delivered to your local post office for next-day delivery. You can provide this service, or customers can do it themselves.
- You can choose to mail to every home and/or business on individual carrier routes in any zip code.
- The target marketing ability is remarkable, and the post office even has online maps that show you every carrier route with complete demographic details for free.
- Only 200 pieces are needed to do an EDDM marketing mailing.
- EDDM represents a tremendous sales and marketing opportunity for your printing firm. EDDM can help you sell a lot of printing and help position you as a “marketing services provider.”
You really owe it to yourself to study the potential opportunities that would benefit your company by promoting and using EDDM.
My name is Mike Stevens, and I am a printer.